at the Constitution BBQ & Music Festival
The Constitution Week BBQ & Music Festival Competition will welcome 40 BBQ competitor teams on September 21st, 2019. These competitors are the lifeblood of Constitution Week BBQ & Music Festival and we could not exist without them. This year, there are two types of competitors at the Constitution Week BBQ & Music Festival Competition. We welcome BBQ vendors who are selling and competing as well as BBQ teams who are competing only but are NOT selling. The non-selling competitor category is limited to 20 competitor spots. These spots are highly sought after and they will fill quickly.
BBQ Competitors — What You Need to Know
- There will be two centrally located water stations for the BBQ teams to fill jugs
- There will not be water hookups so please come with full holding tanks if needed
- We do not allow anyone to dump gray water in the streets, there are several campgrounds in area if you need to dump
- Public restrooms and port-a-johns are located nearby
- There are not shower facilities available
- Trash locations are available throughout the event. Ash and grease cans will also be provided. Do not dump ash in undesignated cans
- Electricity is limited! Please be sure to comment on your Vendor Form.
- NOTICE: Bear and Moose are very active in Grand County. Competitors must take proper precautions to prevent encounters with wild animal activity. FEEDING WILDLIFE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED!
- For 2019 Competitors, booth spaces will be 20′ X 40′.
- Each competing team must prepare enough competition grade BBQ to supply the VIP tent with samples for our Platinum and Gold Sponsors..
- All Teams must provide their own tent or contact us at 877-239-0875 for rental information.
- Teams will have access to two centrally located water stations.